Trip to Ottawa

Trip to Ottawa!

On Friday march 29th , me and my family went to Ottawa. We were traveling by car. We traveled 6 hrs by car. We reached there by 10:30 pm. We went there to visit my dad’s brother and we wanted to see our cousins because they were our best friends. When we got there we first ate then they planned a Easter hunt for us. We found all of the eggs and we got to keep the prize, we got to eat them too. Then we were really tired of the long  journey. So, we all went to sleep. In the morning we ate breakfast and went to the pond. There, we threw large rocks in the pond. Then we went to the parliament. We took lots of pictures and we played manhunt, it was a large amount of space. Then we all went back to their house. We ate lunch then me and my sisters and my cousins played hide and go seek. Me and my cousin was it. When  we were finding my big sister in the basement, she scared us to death. Then we went to DQ- as in dairy queen. We kids all ordered dipped in chocolate and the elders ordered a banana split. We all had great fun. Then when we came back we all played mummie, Someone is blind folded and they have to catch a person in the dark, then that person is it. Then we were all tired of the long day, so we all went to sleep. In the morning we all had breakfast and then we played hide and seek again, after we had to leave they all were depressed so were we. When we came back we all looked at the pictures that were our memories of them. We might visit them again in the summer. That was alot of fun in Ottawa!

Pictures:

These are my cousins( 3 cousins)